Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Integrating technology in Physical Education

I am currently a secondary physical education teacher that is acquiring my masters degree in integrating technology in the classroom. I am in my third class and developing my own blog to correspond with other teachers that are using technology in their classrooms. My hope is that I can develop individualized health and exercise plans for each of my students in my classes by using technology. I hope to use this degree also to help in any other way that is beneficial. Do any other teachers have any suggestions or ideas for me on this topic?

1 comment:

  1. It is my experience that kids will "exercise" if there is an activity that interests them. We are limited in elementary, but in High School you can offer a wider range of options. Before school swim classes, martial arts, dance, after school horse riding.......the list goes on. It would just take a little flexibility on the part of the school systems.

    ReplyDelete